I started my blog as a series of random thoughts that started to take shape. I did the 100daysofhappiness challenge that conditioned me to appreciate the little things in life.
Life is not only about the big things that happen to you. It happens when you don’t realize what’s happening around you. We get so caught up in the routine of our mundane lives that we forget to enjoy the little things that make us smile. It is a mixture of conversations and ramblings, of musings and outbursts, images and words, everything and anything. This is what my blog is dedicated to.
I encourage you to think about things that make you happy. A few instances that make you smile, or frown, question your surroundings, inspire you to do something. I challenge you to write about something that stimulates your senses – to appricitate the simple things in life that make everyday exciting!
Write a post about something that you found extremely interesting during the week. As simple as that. There is no word limit, no theme/ topic constraint. It is completely up to you.
1. This will be a four week challenge commencing on Thursday, Oct 30.
2. The prompt will be announced on Thursday mornings (IST) and you can post your comments from Thursday to Tuesday the following week. (I’m assuming a lot of writing gets done on weekends.) The comments section will close on Tuesdays.
3. You can leave a link to your post or write the post in the comments. (It is preferable if only the people who do not have blogs but want to participate use the comments for their post. Lets try to keep the page as neat as possible)
4. Lets make it easier for people to find your posts. Hashtag it! #bitofthisandlotofthat
5. The best post through the week will be re-blogged by me on Wednesday and we will start afresh on Thursday.
6. The final challenge will be Nov 20.
7. Have fun writing and thinking about stuff! Anything and Everything!
Get in touch with me for any queries that you might have at email@example.com.