Work is getting so hectic and all I can think about is chucking everything and hitting the road. No wonder this week’s Friday Five (hosted by Courtney, Mar and Cynthia at Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed up for What?!) topic is proving to be such a breeze to write.. all the day dreaming has done someone good for a change!
Let the day dreaming begin!
- India – There is no place like home. Period. India has so much to offer. Although I have traveled extensively across the country, there is still so much to see and experience. I am yet to see the seven states of the North-East, central India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Kutch, .., …, the list goes on and on!
- Croatia – How can this not be on anyone’s list?? I mean… have you seen the blue waters and the crazy party videos?!? Have to go before any of the ‘responsibilities of life’ start holding you back.
- Antarctica – Sigh! I don’t think I need to really write anything here…. you know what I mean right?
- New York – I love TV shows and movies that are based in New York. With the number of shows I’ve seen on TV, I’m sure I could be the guide there! It would be so wonderful to see all the places in person.
- Every Beach Destination Possible! – Yes… It’s true… I love the beach. I may be afraid of open waters, but I do love bumming it out on the beach. Gimme a beach, gimme some beer, gimme some music… I’ll be the happiest person on the planet!
There you go.. these are the places that I’ve been dreaming of. What are your dream destinations? What places keep your mind sane when the going gets tough?